1 Some Rules you shall Follow on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:54 am
You can only double post after 24 hrs (1 day).
2. No Posts with less than 5 characters is not allowed either.
This Rule doesn't apply for "Posting Games" Forum & for some topics at "Other Stuff"
3. Do Not Give your Personal Info. to any member here. Read the full guild by clicking here
If a user repetitiously(again & again) asks for it then immediately report it to a moderator or admin. The forum takes no responsibility of your personal things being used in wrong way.
4. Posts should always be in the English language.
If you post in any other language then you should give the translation to it as well.
5. Do Not Create Topics or Posts in the wrong section or category.
6. Posting of inappropriate topics that maybe harmful to kids below the age of 18 is NOT ALLOWED , and please try to not to swear.
7.Maximum signature size here is 500 X 250 px , please try to not to break it
8. No religious matters should be discussed in the forums.
9. No hurtful topics/messages please , i.e. "Junky is stupidz lolz" , nor are you allowed to flame any user through any means.
10. Please do not overadvertise your forum/site too much.
11. No PM Advertising people , If you're caught.The staff will have to ban you from using PMs and every member who tells me about who's PM advertising will get 150 CP as reward. [Proof required & the identity of the person who reports will be kept anonymous]
12. Please be nice to others while you're on the chatbox.
Thats All & Don't Forget To Enjoy & Keep Postin'!
Last edited by Fred100 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 23 times in total
Missing badges? Post at this topic|Guess the theme for Sotw and win CPs!
Want some ideas for a shop/contest? PM Me. I've got plenty ideas for a shop and a contest.
In soviet russia...Chuck Norris still rounhouse kicks YOU!!!!
As your mind grows in wisdom , your strength dis-appears. - Genkai (aka Ol' Hag)
Farewell, Bex, whose long and faithful friendship those who knew you won't forget!
Though your body will decay , but , your spirit lingers on in the quiet, lonely places of your home.
R.I.P. Bex , my another scottish friend.